Customer Service jobs in Waimauku, Auckland
- Retail and/or customer services experience.
- Deliver exceptional sales and customer service skills to our Shareholders and Customers.
- A professional attitude, great customer service and a meticulous eye for detail.
- The receptionist's main purpose is to provide a welcoming face for the…
- Serving customers in a warm and welcoming way as well as dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- A customer and team first approach.
Coolamon Holdings Limited
North Shore City, Auckland
- The person we are seeking will have all or most of the following skills, experience, aptitude or attributes: 3 years Customer Service experience in a customer…
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard and Bulkstore, you'll be…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Provide friendly, on-point customer service.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for…
Rodney Wayne Westcity
- You will greet all of our customers, drive retail sales through our Shampoo N Things store and provide amazing customer service through handling customer…
- Working in a dynamic team you will support the Merchandising function for Mondelez NZ though providing quality, efficient administration and co-ordination…
- You'll need to be "customer obsessed", happy chatting to customers, recommending popular styles and developing relationships with our "loyals" and with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.