Customer Service jobs in Wanaka, Otago
- Genuine passion about customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, maintain the highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for customer…
- Racers Edge is renowned for its quality of customer service which guarantees our customers come back year after year.
- Some bike building may also be involved.
- You will be providing our residents with in-house hairdressing services to enhance their living here.
- Presbyterian Support Otago is a major provider of health &…
- To find out more about OnGas, our products and services, visit us at www.ongas.co.nz .
- Our group owns and manages a range of energy services which touch more…
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
Francesca's Italian Kitchen
- Must have a love for Italian food and wine and great customer service!
- Please pop in with a CV outside of service hours (3-5pm is best) and see Natalia.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- We pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer service, offering a wide range of electrical services.
Edgewater Lake Wanaka
- We are looking for serious chefs who wants to further their careers in a food & customer service focused environment.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.