Data Entry, Work From Home jobs in Dannemora, Auckland
- Seeking a data entry super star in Mount Wellington!
- We are seeking a data entry superstar who has experience working in a fast pace environment effectively and…
- At HRV we believe everyone should love the feeling of coming home.
- You will shine on the phone - dazzling and enticing customers to buy from us;
- Update relevant systems with required data.
- Previous admin or data experience is recommended.
- Continuous support from your recruitment consultant.
- High volume processing/data entry of invoices.
- As Accounts Payable Data Entry Specialist, you will commence as a TEMP and have experience working within…
- We provide 1:1 support within their family homes and to access their communities.
- We have more than 300 worksites and support options across the whole Auckland…
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Representatives with a demonstrated unparalleled work ethic and…
- Teaching experience is necessary and you must be friendly and work well with children.
- These English lessons are conducted 1 to 1, either at the school or the…
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Days of work will be Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from approximately 4pm to 8.00 pm.
- Kitchen experience in a work setting.
Auckland City, Auckland
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment.
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver on time.
- So, how did we do it?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.