Data Entry Operator jobs
- Ideally you will come from an administration or data entry background.
- Based in Lower Hutt Central, our client is going through a growth period and are looking…
- "A person that would best fit a Communication System operator is someone that’s a fast learner, they have high standards, and someone that definitely wants a…
- Gather and analyse meteorological data.
- Command systems Sergeant – where you are responsible for voice and data communications, computation of firing data,…
- Lastly, someone who can complete accurate data entry.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of mobile and fixed plant processing equipment and…
- This includes maintaining the daily flow of various forms of information (routine and incident based), both voice and data, for a unit through understanding…
- Our job’s quite important because we need the infrastructure to be able to send data from way out in the middle of nowhere.
- Must be a NZ citizen.
- Evidence of computer literacy, particularly Excel and data entry skills.
- Are you a strong operator with passion for the building industry?
- Your computer skills will prove their worth in the speed and accuracy of your data entry.
- As a smooth operator and true all-rounder, you'll confidently pitch in…
Superior Personnel Ltd
- You know how to accurately complete all aspects of the stores work, picking and packing, and ideally some data entry skills.
- The person we are after..
- Toll is New Zealand's most successful multi-modal supply chain operator, and are a partner of choice for customers across a broad range of industries, helping…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.