- We are seeking a freshwater ecology technician for a permanent position in our Christchurch office.
- NIWA is New Zealand's leading natural resources and…
- You’ll have a relevant qualification such as ecology, environmental science, social science, behavioural studies or other relevant discipline and will have an…
- A degree in ecology, freshwater science or environmental chemistry.
- Field experience that includes ecosystem and species survey, capture/relocation in a New…
- Develop leadership in any/all of contaminated land, water quality science, aquatic ecology, environmental management and sustainability project work.
- Tauranga is New Zealand's fastest growing and fifth largest city.
- Managing this growth makes for a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- As an environmental professional, you will have a good appreciation and understanding of natural eco-systems, have extensive working knowledge of New Zealand’s…
Tonkin + Taylor
- Life at T+T is waking up in the morning and actually looking forward to getting into the office or out in the field.
- What will you be doing?
- We will value your strong knowledge of New Zealand ecology and extensive experience in scoping and delivering programmes of work in ecology and/or biodiversity…
- If you want an exciting role supported by a large and varied group of experts where you can use and grow your combination of knowledge around terrestrial…
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, fit, practical person to join our Water Quality, Coast and Ecology monitoring team.
- We expect the candidate to have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.