Engineering Student jobs
- I'm looking for an enthusiastic electrical/mechanical engineering student to assist with modifying and building hybrid powerchairs.
- RUS is available to Undergraduate and Year 13 students.
- To complement your general development there are also opportunities to develop an engineering specialty…
- While deployed systems engineers provide technical engineering support to the NZ Army's deployed Communication Information Systems fleet.
- Must be a NZ citizen.
- We are qualified to sign-off Practical Hours, so this job will be a great opportunity for a mechanical engineering student.
- This course culminates in the student constructing, from basic principles, an Electronic Switched Mode Power Supply which they can retain as their own.
- Prepared to navigate your way around work sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- You may work between 20-30 hours a week .
- Provide pastoral care for all students, including domestic and international students, and student from equity groups.
- Key skills and experience required:
- There are some tertiary scholarship opportunities for school leavers who have achieved well at school and are interested in engineering.
- This work experience could be good experience for Engineering students.
- Due to our upcoming work, we would like to have a student assist us on our building site…
- You will have built a good foundation of skills relevant to developing or systems engineering through your studies, work experience, and personal projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.