Farm Work jobs
Moana New Zealand
- Our farms operate one of the strictest water quality assurance programmes for shellfish in the world.
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be…
FRENZ International 1995 Ltd
Bay of Plenty, Auckland
- Please note that if you require a work permit, you need to have proven dairy farming experience and meet all immigration requirements.
Wee Red Barn
Wellington City, Wellington
- You must have work permits and transport (car/van) and drivers lincenes.
- DO NOT apply if you are only looking for a few hours a week and we do work weekends.
- You’ll be a self-motivated, natural team player with strong work ethic and a can-do attitude!
- Fun, friendly team and a varied role.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- We have options for job-sharing or casual work for our day and night shifts as well as weekend work in our Cold Chain…
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Ability to work unsupervised completing scheduled daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- If this sounds like you, can start after a short notice period or immediately…
- Experience in gardening or farm work given preference.
- We are looking for a capable student to assist with all aspects of farm work.
Te Runanga Group
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy support farms over 3450 ha at Te Whenua Hou (Eyrewell), half an hour north of Christchurch.
Organic Farm New Zealand
Te Anau, Southland
- Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is a Biogro certified farm located 30-minutes outside of Te Anau Southland.
- Duties include seasonal & maintenance jobs such as: …
- V with relevant work experience and two work references to validate this experience.
- Be fit and work ready as some heavy lifting is involved.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.