Full Time jobs in Rangiora, Canterbury
- Have a love for Op Shops and second-hand goods?
- Use your retail management experience to make a real difference.
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
- Can you skilfully navigate systems and broker great working relationships between groups with different interests, for the wider good of the community?
- This is a unique role which although at times can be challenging is also full of meaningful experiences that come from supporting our residents through their…
- Two full days and one half day.
- This job is a part time position supporting Mother in the home.
- Flexible working hours - you choose the days and times that work for you (must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week).
- We're on the hunt for an extraordinary Customer Experience Shift Supervisor to lead from the front and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then.
- Hours: 37.5 hours, Tuesday - Friday; 8:30am - 5:15pm, Saturday; 9:30am - 4:30pm.
- You will be the face of Farmlands to many shareholders that spend their time on the farm.
- Our field sales team have a great opportunity for somebody who is…
Laser Clinics Australia
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Since opening our first clinic in 2008, we have become trailblazers in the cosmetic treatment industry.
- We are seeking a GP with great communication skills combined with the ability to provide healthcare to a full range of people in our community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.