Full Time jobs in Woolston, Canterbury
- Ryman Healthcare is seeking a full time Caregiver to join our friendly team at Anthony Wilding Retirement Village.
- You need to have full availability over this period and must be prepared to work during peak trading times.
- You need to have full availability From 1/Dec/2019 –…
- Reliable full time working hours Monday to Sunday.
- Flexibility on shift times, able to work split days off (Monday – Sunday), work up to 50 hours per week.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining.
- Ready for your next step?*.
- This could be your chance to make a life-changing career move.
- Availability to work fixed hours on a part-time or full time basis (Restaurant Brands operates within a fixed shift labour model - this means you work the same…
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers…
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
- Due to the nature and time frame of the role, it would suit a University student looking for full time work over Summer.
- Manaaki Whenua and visit our website:
- Joining Countdown Northlands is more than just taking on a new job!
- Help lead our team through the night to ensure our shelves are looking immaculate for our…
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- Christmas is coming and YOU may be needing extra income to cover that and all those added expenses that come after.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.