Housekeeping jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Have you got the housekeeping factor?
- Complete allocated tasks within the allocated area of housekeeping.
- You will be provided with training in different areas…
Heritage Hotel Management
Auckland City, Auckland
- You are confident in cleaning all areas including bathrooms and kitchen facilities, making beds, vacuuming, replenishing amenities and other housekeeping duties…
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- To do this, we know we need to take care of our people to form a team who are strong enough…
- Bupa are looking for part time Cleaner Housekeepers to join the team in our Hayman Care Home.
- These are part time positions providing an opportunity to work in…
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and presentation of stores.
- SALES CONSULTANT - Part time (32 hrs per week) - Auckland Airport.
- Our Part of the Deal.
- At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles.
- We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that…
- Experience in a housekeeping role is also preferred.
- We champion Auckland internationally to attract big name shows and concerts, collaborate with art companies…
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Posting Date Jan 08, 2020.
- Don't miss this great opportunity to work for our 4.5 and 5 star Hotels!
- A bit about the Housekeeping.
- We rate our Hotels to be the best in town, refurbished…
- Help to coordinate the daily housekeeping operations for the hotel.
- Princes Wharf 147 Quay Street.
- What will I be doing?
- Allocate work duties to Team Members.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.