- Location: Wellington - Based in Porirua - covers CCDHB catchment area.
- Service: Te Whare Marie Ki Puketiro.
- Contract: Part time; 28 hours/week.
- Contract: Full time, Monday-Friday.
- The Youth Forensic Service provides a specialist mental health screening role in the courts and prisons, as well as offering…
- Contract: Permanent, Part time 20 hours/week.
- Service: Specialist Maternal Mental Health.
- The Specialist Maternal Mental Health service is a regional community…
- We are seeking an enthusiastic Mental Health/Addictions professional with experience in working with youth who experience mental health and substance misuse…
- REGISTER YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE NEW ENTRY TO SPECIALIST PRACTICE (NESP) PROGRAMME.
- We will be conducting a NESP course in (end) August 2020.
- Service: Tawhirimatea - Regional Rehabilitation Inpatient Services.
- We are reviewing applications when received, please Apply Now...
- Service: Intellectual (Learning) Disability Services.
- We are seeking experienced Intellectual (Learning) Disability/Mental Health nurses who have:
- Contract: Full Time & Part Time (hours are negotiable).
- Service: National Youth Forensic Inpatient Service - Nga Taiohi.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.