Internship, Marketing jobs
- Digital Marketing - administering the social and digital marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Analysis - co-ordinate statistical and financial analysis and develop…
- Spend your summer working alongside one of NZ’s and Australia’s most innovative companies and turn your study into real-life experience.
- You are currently studying marketing or communications in their 2nd or 3rd year.
- We are looking for a marketing student to complete a communications plan for…
- Working in the fast paced International Centre, you’ll be responsible for co-ordinating the development of the International Centres marketing strategy,…
- Marketing, sales, or customer service experience preferred.
- A genuine interest in Social Media and digital marketing.
- This may be your chance!
- It's fair to say then that for us to keep moving in the direction (and the speed) we want, we're going to need someone to hit the ground running, implementing…
- Feel like you are a little over the retail world of irregular hours, no appreciation for your hard work and dealing with the rude customers on a daily basis?
- Like meeting new people and love having a chat?
- Or do you find yourself bored of your retail job, and over the inconvenient hours of working in hospitality?
- Along with this you’ll support the development and application of digital measurement techniques, tools and metrics across the marketing stack.
- Working closely with the Marketing & Communications team, you will ensure the JLL brand is represented in the right manner in all outgoing marketing collateral …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.