Key Skills Recruitment jobs
- You work during opening hours, so a real customer focus is key to this role.
- Do you want to keep our checkouts humming while perfecting your customer service…
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to easily build strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Posted on 10 Dec 2019.
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
- Placing job adverts and carrying out the full recruitment process.
- Lead recruitment system enhancements and remain up to date with industry changes and recruitment trends.
- Previous experience in recruitment is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Recruitment Consultant in a leading global talent agency *.
- We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment…
- Skills in developing strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Great time management and prioritizing skills.
- Proven technical aptitude and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- This role is a twelve-month fixed term contract.
- You’ll be a key contributor to our overall comms strategy and ensure our internal comms are innovative and engaging.
- Contribute to our communications strategy.
Red Beach, Auckland
- Strong demonstrable computer skills on an Apple Mac.
- For more information call Jayne Rice, Recruitment Specialist on 0212 800323 or click on the button below to…
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.