Laboratory Technician jobs
- Writing reports and assisting the senior lab technician.
- Maintaining laboratory equipment and following standard operating procedures.
- Who are we looking for?
- We require a Laboratory Technician based at our laboratory in Queenstown to support our current and future growth initiatives.
- This is a full-time position.
- Setting up the laboratory and servicing the requirements of the teaching laboratories.
- BSc (Hons) graduate or have relevant research level laboratory experience…
New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS)
Auckland City, Auckland
- Medical Laboratory Technician - Component Processing.
- About New Zealand Blood Service.
- New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS) has sole responsibility for collecting,…
- Our client has an amazing job opening at their testing laboratory for a new graduate.
- The client is an internationally recognised testing authority who offers…
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- We are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Veterinary Laboratory Technician to work within our Core Services team in our IDEXX laboratory team in…
- Experience working in a manufacturing or laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of quality control laboratory methods, quality assurance methods, and regularly…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of laboratory classes for student practicals, as directed by the Technical Manager, and to…
- Previous experience in a medical laboratory would be an advantage.
- We have a close working relationship with all other laboratory departments in Waikato…
- You will also be involved in the day-to-day management of the laboratory which will involve ordering of consumables and ensuring the laboratory remains…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.