New Plymouth, Taranaki
- Owned by Healthscope - New Zealand's largest network of diagnostic laboratories - we employ 55 staff in our New Plymouth laboratory and collection centres.
- Operate laboratory equipment with care, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment in a safe manner.
- Process laboratory samples, preparing reagents and…
- Cleaning of laboratory utensils and equipment.
- We are a compounding pharmacy that compounds and supplies products to customers all over New Zealand.
Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)
Wellington Central, Wellington
- Archiving and retrieval of laboratory records.
- We are looking to appoint a laboratory assistant (fixed term 0.2 FTE 8 hours per week) to provide essential…
- Previous experience in a general laboratory environment.
- Have an understanding of the service and maintenance requirements of laboratory instruments.
- About us LabPLUS is an IANZ accredited medical laboratory and is one of New Zealand's premier laboratories.
- New Zealand's leading hospital laboratory • National…
Christchurch Readymix Concrete LTD
- The Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd group consists of four divisions, concrete, aggregates, civil contracting, mechanical and engineering.
- Ideally you’ll have an interest in science, a science degree or a diploma in food or laboratory science, but it’s your experience in accurate data entry and…
- Experience with the operation of laboratory instruments including ICP-MS, LCMS, HPLC, IC and GCMS is beneficial.
- What will you need for this role?
- Maintaining laboratory equipment and following standard operating procedures.
- We have a long history of successful quarrying, mining, supplying high quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.