Law Graduate jobs
- Curious and love to pick up new knowledge on the job?
- Get access to unlimited learning and development opportunities.
- We will pay for your CA.
- Requirements: You must be a 4th year (or above) law student who has an interest in criminal law.
- A 4th year (or above) law student or graduate is required to…
- RB Health graduates have real responsibility from day one.
- The RB Health graduate program will give you the springboard of challenge, opportunity and individual…
- If you’re a successful graduate of the Senior Staff Course, will have gained a Masters degree in International Security.
- Management and evaluation of learning.
- Technology startup based in Central Auckland.
- A fast-growing company with a multitude of opportunities on the horizon.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Support and inspire future Pasifika law professionals.
- It is the largest law school in New Zealand and has an international reputation for research and teaching…
Wellington City, Wellington
- You are a graduate with at least 1 years’ professional work experience and a degree from any discipline ie Information Technology, Human Resources, Law,…
- This is open to recent graduates who have an interest in Family Law.
- We are looking for family law practitioners of all levels to join us for immediate start.
- A career with PwC gives you a distinct opportunity to work with market-leading private businesses, public-sector organisations and government agencies to help…
Epiq Systems, Inc.
- Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.