Legal Personnel jobs
Superior Personnel Ltd
- To be eligible to apply for this role and any others advertised by Superior Personnel, you must be able to submit proof of your legal entitlement to work in New…
- On most Navy ships there is a Supply Officer to direct and control resources and personnel.
- You are responsible for the provision of support to the Navy’s ships…
- You’ll work closely with the Bid Managers and other key personnel through the capture and tender phases, to ensure we are able to meet our clients’ needs, while…
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- Liaise with departments personnel and contractors as required.
- Clear understanding of behavioural and logistical personnel issues.
Mount Victoria, 6011
- Relevant legal tertiary qualification required.
- Knowledge of NZ legal system.
- Provide editorial assistance to marketing personnel with promotional material,…
Wellington Central, Wellington
- The Office of JAG and the personnel appointed within the team are independent of the NZDF chain of command.
- This is a full time permanent (civ) position.
- You are responsible for the provision of support to the Navy’s ships, bases and personnel, and manage supply chain systems, human resources, cash control,…
- Manage the relationship with external legal counsel.
- Establish internal systems and process for legal matters.
- Flexible/part time hours available.
- Advise claims personnel on legal issues relevant to individual claim files, where it is not considered appropriate to involve external solicitors.
- The Army employs trained/qualified personnel for their particular professional skills.
- About the role Salary and benefits Entry requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.