Maintenance Engineer jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Reporting into the Production Manager, we require an experienced maintenance engineer to conduct the maintenance and repair programmes ensuring the plant runs…
- You'll have industrial maintenance experience, including exposure to high-speed packaging machinery.
- To be successful in the role, you'll need to maintain a…
- We are seeking the services of a Maintenance E&I Engineer in the Pulp Maintenance Team at our Tasman Pulp Mill, located in Kawerau, Bay of Plenty.
- The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/Fitter will undertake planned and preventative maintenance at Palmerston North’s hospital site to ensure mechanical…
- Alliance Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our team at our Lorneville Plant.
- In this role you will be carrying out various scheduled preventative maintenance checks, report failures, follow preset task instructions and use your fault…
- You will be required to carry out routine repairs and preventative maintenance.
- We are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join our Quality Bakers…
- In previous roles you will have had exposure to large Access Control systems, CCTV maintenance and installation.
- Who Are We Looking For?
Industrial Tube Manufacturing Ltd
- We are currently looking for a dedicated maintenance engineer who has some experience in fitting, welding, turning/machining and maintenance diagnostics.
- Knowledge of Procedures & Systems used in Hotels that ensure High Maintenance Standards.
- 5 yrs Experience in the Maintenance/Engineering Field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.