Maintenance Technician jobs
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
- Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
- You will be responsible for the inspection, bulk storage, field storage, maintenance and disposal of all ammunition and explosives used by the Navy, Army and…
- Where aircraft component faults cannot be fixed during operational level maintenance on the squadrons, you will remove the components from the aircraft and send…
- This course is a requirement for all technical trades within the RNZAF and sets you up well for your career as an aviation technician.
- This will include providing technical support and assistance with the running of the undergraduate practical classes and also providing routine support to wider…
- Undertake preventative and / or responsive maintenance work to systems, plant and equipment.
- The chances are you've already met us, driven into or flown out of…
- You will work alongside a dedicated and experienced team to deliver a preventative maintenance schedule to meet daily operational requirements of the FPH campus…
- As an Electronics Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of over 200 specialised electronic and optical systems.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the maintenance of electromechanical manufacturing equipment.
- In this hands on role, you'll ensure the scheduled and unscheduled…
- Instruction is also given in the use of maintenance documents and engineering publications.
- Your workbook will then be completed while working in a variety of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.