Mechanical Engineering jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Tetra Pak New Zealand is offering several internships within our Mechanical and Process Engineering teams.
- Apply your engineering degree to large scale projects…
- Practical experience in engineering fabrication and/or machining (light to medium) would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Elements of the role include:
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Other fields of engineering such as Mechanical, Structural or Engineering Science.
- Previous experiences in the field of Materials / Mechanical testing,…
Red Stag Timber
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- Upon satisfactory completion of a paid work trial period as a Trades Assistant, the successful candidate will then be enrolled in a formal training programme to…
- With considerable consulting experience as a mechanical engineering professional and thought leader, you will be ready for your next career move.
- Proven experience of relevant engineering specifications, standards and practices.
- Minimum of 6 months prior experience in a mechanical maintenance environment.
- You will also come from a practical background, possibly a trade, giving you a practical understanding of engineering and machinery, problem solving skills, and…
- Qualified mechanical or electrical engineer with minimum 10 years experience in plastics industry or related manufacturing environment.
- How will you get here?
- Professional engineering qualifications and/or mechanical trade qualifications (additionally electrical would be beneficial) and an understanding of HACCP and…
- A certificate/diploma in electrical/electronic engineering, physics, software or computer systems engineering, or similar relevant discipline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.