Mental Health Support Worker jobs
Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Support people to live a healthy lifestyle.
- It's an exciting time to join IHC and this exciting role presents a great opportunity to take ownership, be a team…
Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- We are currently seeking casual support workers to assist the nursing staff and members of the multidisciplinary team in delivering high quality patient care.
GOODWOOD PARK HEALTHCARE GROUP
Auckland City, Auckland
- Based in Kumeu, West Auckland Do you have experience working with clients experiencing mental health issues?
- Our organisation provides support and coaching for…
- Hoist/mobility support experience however this can be trained.
- HealthCare NZ is the leading provider of Community-Based home support, Rehabilitation, Nursing…
- Six months previous experience in mental health.
- The ability to work alongside a diverse range of people with different support needs.
- This is an exciting new opportunity to work directly with GP practices delivering primary mental health and addictions support.
- We (Te Roopu Taurima) are a kaupapa Māori disability support service working with people of all ethnicities with an intellectual impairment and/or mental health…
Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)
Wellington Central, Wellington
- We are seeking a mental health support worker to join our dynamic & enthusiastic team at Wellington hospital.
- Experience working in a mental health area.
- There are four teams: North, East, South and West - all with opportunities for experienced registered nurses, looking for a fast-paced and varied role on the…
- Previous experience in a mental health setting will be an added advantage.
- North Community Mental Health team provide assessment, support and treatment for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.