Mental Health jobs
- You will provide support with grief, anxiety, distress or mental wellbeing, and addiction as part of our free service – which is available anytime, 24 hours a…
MidCentral District Health Board (Palmerston North...
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Interested in being part of our mental health inpatient team?
- Health Care Assistant, Acute Inpatient Mental Health Unit.
- Is consumer and recovery focused.
- Currently a team of nine psychiatrists lead interdisciplinary teams providing: Inpatient care in two purpose built wards at Burwood Hospital (opened June 2016)…
- Provide essential counselling support to a wide range of clients across Aotearoa.
- Attractive hourly rate, including Penal rates and benefits.
- Desirable skills and experience relate to mental health and physical health assessment.
- Experience working in a mental health setting is preferred.
- For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com.
- Medical Director - Mental Health and Addictions.
Wellington City, Wellington
- Knowledge of the health and/or disability sectors would be an advantage.
- Your ability to demonstrate a high level of mental agility, judgement and energy to…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Waitemata District Health Board (WDHB) is the largest mental health provider in NZ with services for children and adults as well as specific services aimed at…
Northland District Health Board (Whangarei)
- The position is based in the Whangarei district and our ideal applicant will have experience of working with and/or supporting people living with the effects of…
- You'll work autonomously but will be well embedded in a team of equally dedicated mental health professionals.
- Permanent 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.