New Zealand Steel jobs
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Assemble steel bars or steel mesh.
- Cut and bend steel bars as plans requires.
- At least one years' experience in steel fixing.
- To be successful you will need:
Holmes Consulting Group
Wellington City, Wellington
- You might have specific areas of technical excellence, like concrete, timber or steel, or be more of a design generalist.
- This position requires experienced steel fixers in commercial bridge building or construction work.
- AWF work with some of New Zealand's leading civil companies…
- Placing steel on large projects.
- Example (2,500t of steel within several different structures).
- Responsible for placing the steel to the required tolerances and…
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- We require steel processing machine operating staff for a steel company in the Sockburn area of Christchurch.
- You must be a New Zealand resident or have a valid…
- You can expect to be working with various materials including composites composite structure (think plastic, glass fibre and Kevlar), aluminium, stainless steel…
- Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour-hire company.
- Canstaff is an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer with offices…
- To support our existing operations and plan for the future, we are looking for experienced Civil Carpenters in civil Industry and structural disciplines…
- New Zealand Steel, a wholly owned subsidiary of BlueScope, manufactures and markets a range of flat rolled steel products for the building, construction,…
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- ASAP start; $18ph, Devanner wanted.
- Temp/casual work; Easy parking.
- Airport Oaks location; Great team.
- If you are a hands on individual who doesn’t mind putting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.