Office Administration jobs
- An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our team at our Head Office in Wigram on a fixed term basis from 2 March 2020 until 26 June…
- We are looking for someone with at least two years office and/or administration experience who can hit the ground running in this busy, dynamic environment.
- This role would suit someone with a tertiary qualification in business administration or similar experience.
- Day to day duties may include:
- This will be a busy and challenging role ideally suited to a person who has extensive contract administration experience.
- Find out more at www.spotless.com.au.
- A thorough knowledge of office administration.
- Experience working with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- To Apply With Us You Need:
Tonkin + Taylor
- Other miscellaneous administration duties as required.
- Organising stationery, PPE and office supplies.
- Your role will be packed full of variety where you will…
- The role provides general academic administration in the management of students and academic staff as well as financial and procurement administration using the…
- You should be naturally methodical, quick and thorough to ensure your accuracy for the detail required in some of the tasks and essentially assisting in keeping…
- A NZQA Level 4 or significant work experience in a business or administration environment is required.
- The primary purpose of this position is to act as a point…
- Background in office administration within a corporate environment.
- At NZI, we're one of New Zealand's largest and most well-known insurance brands, offering an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.