Part Time, 14 Year Old jobs in Auckland City, Auckland
- Acts in accordance with store policies and procedures at all times.
- 1 + years' retail experience in a busy, retail environment.
- That’s the basic model.
- Want to work Full / Part time.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service.
- As a Sales Assistant, you understand trends, know how to advise our customers and are an integral part in…
Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Please note, to assist us in getting to know our applicants better, we ask that you upload a 1-2 minute video of yourself as part of the recruitment process.
- Role type: - Permanent , Full-time.
- Hours: Shifts start between 11am and 2pm, finishing between 7pm and 10pm (including one weekend day), 37.5 hours per week …
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’ll talk about the fun parts, when we meet.
- Full-time, day-time, night-time, party-time…don’t be shy!
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a…
- Availability to work fixed hours on a part-time or full time basis (Restaurant Brands operates within a fixed shift labour model - this means you work the same…
- Thank you for expressing your interest in becoming a part of the adidas retail team!
- As a part of your application we would like you to complete an online…
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays and weekends.
- This role will be around 20 hours per week, specific shift times and days to be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.