Part Time, Kmart jobs in Amberley, Canterbury
- We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
- As part time Retail Assistant you will be required to:
- Work every Saturday (more hours might be available from time to time).
- At our Holmwood facility in Rangiora we require a part time Kitchen Assistant to assist with meal preparation and general kitchen duties.
- This is a part time position working Thursday - Sunday 1600 - 2000.
- Ensure the village centre is tidy and well presented at all times.
- In this role you will:
Hawksbury Community Living Trust
- We have multiple part time positions available providing you with a great work life balance:
- Are you friendly, caring and empathetic?
- This is a part time position working Monday to Friday 0630 - 1200 and Monday and Friday 1230 - 1430.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others…
- After school help needed for our 11 year old.
- Helping out with homework if required.
- Transport and supervision for after school activities may be required also.
Waimakariri District Council
- You will need strong time management and organisation skills to prioritise your workload.
- Do you thrive working within the community as part of a team to…
- At our Holmwood facility in Rangiora we require a part time Cook to prepare, create and serve nutritional food for our residents ensuring nutritional…
- A Border Operations team is also part of the function.
- Please note, as part of this appointment candidates will be required to pass and maintain a Secret…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.