Part Time No Experience jobs in Waikato
- Please take some time to read through the position description before applying.
- Apply online with your CV, no need to upload a cover letter;
- 10 Jun 2019 New Zealand Standard Time.
- 13 Dec 2019 New Zealand Daylight Time.
- The role would require the successful candidate to take part in a variety of tasks…
- Our mission is to reinvent the future of cinema and provide an experience like no other.
- Previous leadership experience in a similar environment.
- So come join us and be part of these exciting times.
- Great communication skills and no job is too big or small.
- Based at the Whitianga Branch.
- What do I do now?
- No two days the same.
- Be part of our high achieving team.
- A friendly and supportive team environment, part of the fantastic wider BNZ Culture.
- Full time and part time hours available from November - experience of working in a busy restaurant/cafe environment is essential.
- No out of town travel, no cold calling - this is an excellent opportunity!
- You have solid sales experience with a track record of achievement.
- Operational management experience, preferably in a customer service environment.
- Extensive working experience with Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 and related…
- It is important that you have significant experience in generalist HR and employment legislation and processes.
- Modern and dynamic People & Culture team.
- Skills and Experience - you will be able to:
- File Management and Transcription (FM&T) Service is an integral part of the overall Service group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.