Part Time Student jobs in Ellerslie, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times.
- We would prefer a student who can work on most evenings and Friday lunch.
- A part time student with a few years of study left (not someone in their final year and only able to commit for a short term).
- A few responsibilities will be :
Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Part-time position is also available.
- Great for students looking for work outside of studies.
- We are looking for a naturally energetic individual with sales…
- This Lotto shop in Royal Oak is looking for two honest and reliable students to help out in their store on a permanent part-time basis.
- To apply, you must be:
Auckland City, Auckland
- Permanent, part time (8am to 1pm, Monday to Friday) role in Mt Wellington.
- We are looking for a part time Receptionist to be the Face of Rentokil Initial,…
- AUT International House is the English language school for international students at AUT and offers short and long term study options for students plus an…
- We have all positions available from full to part-time.
- This employer is looking for enthusiastic and committed students to be front of house at their busy new…
- This employer is looking for a reliable student to work part-time as a kitchen hand for their cafe in Remuera.
- We are looking for a part-time weekend Barista & Front of Houses star!
- Perfect for a student who wants to earn some money while studying.
- What’s in it for you?
- Casual part-time (8:00am-11:00am, Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Be disciplined and punctual at all times.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.