Part Time Student jobs in Papanui, Canterbury
- The positions we are offering is a part time role for up to 20 hours a week.
- Culinary student/Kitchen experience is a + but not required.
Selwyn District Council
- You will work as part of our knowledgeable team to provide excellent customer service to all library visitors whilst having the opportunity to assist with other…
- The hours are very flexible which would be ideal for University students as we can fit around your timetable.
- They include but are not limited to:
- We provide accommodation for tertiary students around New Zealand and RA’s are an integral part of our operation and success.
Te Kura - The Correspondence School
- In this role you will collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to support authentic learning opportunities for students, including…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- This government employer is proud to bring you a programme for Māori graduates and students to have access into part-time and full-time work opportunities .
- Current student of a Health Science Qualification:
- A) Real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right…
- We invite applications from passionate, professional and energetic individuals for the part time Tutor/Kaiako position.
- Part time 18.75 hours per week.
- This is a part-time (0.5 FTE) fixed term position for 12 months.
- The Department provides undergraduate teaching modules in general practice for 4th and 6th …
- After school hours- flexible with days and times but about 6 hours per week.
- Hanging out and interacting with the kids would be part of the role- previous…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.