Part Time Student jobs in South Island
Selwyn District Council
- You will work as part of our knowledgeable team to provide excellent customer service to all library visitors whilst having the opportunity to assist with other…
- Full-time employment is available in non-semester time.
- You will play a key part in this team, working to assist University students, staff and visitors with…
- The positions we are offering is a part time role for up to 20 hours a week.
- Culinary student/Kitchen experience is a + but not required.
- Assists in the coordination of student and staff events/meetings and other co-curricular activities.
- This varied and exciting role will suit you if you love…
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a part time position only.
- We are looking for experienced wait staff or students to cover part -time positions from 5 to 18 hours including…
- Your primary focus will be on recruitment of new students and to continue to position NMIT as a distinctive, high-quality tertiary provider.
- You can be hired on a casual or permanent part time contract according to your availability and needs.
- This employer is looking for a student to help them at…
- This is a part-time permanent position for worth Saturday and/or Sundays.
- If a group of students are interested, there may be opportunity to roster weekends…
- Corporal Qualifying Course is part of the continuum of RNZAF training.
- All elements of the course combine together to provide students with tools to perform…
- An ability to work with accuracy at all times.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.