Part Time Student jobs in Woolston, Canterbury
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Our Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most…
- To be part of our team, you need to:
- The early months of the New Year are our busiest time as we supply parents, students and schools with the diverse range of…
Te Runanga Group
- Be well organised with good time management.
- There is also potential for the successful candidate to continue to work at Spark part-time for the rest of the…
- Mixture of both part & full-time hours available (can be extra hours over the upcoming holidays for students).
- Mainly night and weekend shifts required.
- This position has the potential, but is not guaranteed to lead to a permanent part-time position or a graduate role with stock options in the company.
- Education. As a designated character school, it offers over 2,000 full and part time adult and adolescent.
- Recommend students for awards and accolades.
- Our Yr 7-8 students.
- All our staff are to play their part in.
- Disruption. The time and energy that otherwise would have gone to ensuring.
- At present Yr 7-8.
- Campus Living Villages provide accommodation for tertiary students around New Zealand and RA’s are an integral part of our operation and success.
- The Programme Supervisor is a permanent part time role of a minimum of 22.5 hours per week.
- To have proven administration, time management and organisational…
- As a designated character school, it offers over 2,000 full and part time adult and adolescent students across.
- Hagley / Te Puna Wai O Waipapa.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.