Part Time jobs in Camborne, Wellington
- The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in the stationery-retail business and that remains…
- Being a part of our Checkout team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
- We’re currently looking for team members to work flexible part-time, with a minimum of 2 shifts per week (12-15 hours) and up to 30 hours per week.
- This role is a part time position working 24 hours per week on a flexible rotating 7 day roster.
- Our busy North City Porirua Branch is looking for an…
- You will be up to speed in no time.
- Join the team and be part of the next GENERATION.
- The chance to be part of a culture based on great working relationships.
- At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster.
- That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world.
- Applying for a job at PUMA is easy.
- Being a part of our Longlife team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
- These are either permanent full-time roles, or summer roles that are full-time over summer and become part-time roles when you go back to uni.
- Part Time (Minimum 30 hours).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Potential opportunity to learn receptionist tasks (involving checking in and checking out guests).
Wellington City, Wellington
- This is a fixed term, part time position.
- Working well as part of a team and by yourself is crucial to getting the store 'customer ready' in the short space of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.