Part Time jobs in Eastland, Auckland
- You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor.
- If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,…
- PRE-REQUISITE: Must be able to work EITHER Saturday OR Sunday (or both) PLUS EVERY school holidays (not negotiable) we hire for these peak times!
- Candidate for this position must be available on face-time interview.
- We are on the lookout for a talented PART TIME staff in Front Of House section.
- Work type(s) Permanent part-time.
- You'll be trained up and providing awesome service and great-tasting food in no time.
- Starting at $18 an hour!
- Capable of undertaking heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time.
- Since 1991, Warehouse Stationery has been innovating in…
- You will be paid $18 per hour for your time.
- If you are available and want to earn some money while still having time for your studies then apply now!
- Availability to work fixed hours on a part-time or full time basis (Restaurant Brands operates within a fixed shift labour model - this means you work the same…
Heritage Hotel Management
Auckland City, Auckland
- Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
- Now onto the fun part:
- We're looking for an energetic, positive, outgoing person to join our team on a part time basis with roughly 10-20 hours per week.
- This is a Permanent Part-time role with a minimum of 20 hours per week, with potentially more hours available.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.