Permanent Government jobs
- Annual Salary Range $49,158 - $56,220.
- Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
- This permanent position for 25 hours per week involves working unsupervised to provide a high-quality cleaning service to maintain a high standard of…
- Exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service team at Ministry of Health.
- Permanent role based in Whanganui.
- Enjoy working in a Supportive team environment.
- This is a full time, permanent position based at the Auckland High Court.
- Court Registry Officer, Auckland High Court.
- Applications close on 20 June 2020.
- We an opportunity for an administration professional to join our team.
- It is an important role, delivering high quality, efficient and proactive administrative…
- As a government agency, the Ministry is committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori students, their…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Machinery of government experience is required.
- Please clearly indicate in your cover letter which position(s) you wish to be considered for and whether you…
- Job Connect (Client placement and job sourcing service).
- Our Job Connect team is tasked with the providing an efficient and robust recruitment sourcing and…
- Migrant, Refugee and International Education Team, Ministry of Education, Mt Eden, Auckland.
- Are you outgoing, intelligent, and independent with excellent…
- At Serco, you’ll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.