Presbyterian Support jobs in Otago
- We are looking for Careworkers to join our team at Aspiring Enliven in Wanaka.
- If you are enthusiastic, have empathy for older people, keen and motivated to…
- As an RN you’ll provide residents with a continuity of care and support their lives and wellbeing by providing high quality care.
- Presbyterian Support Otago is a leading provider of residential care in Dunedin and we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to work on a casual basis…
Presbyterian Support Southland
- We work to enable a positive and lasting change for everyone in our community and offer support services to people regardless of their beliefs, ethnicity or…
- This is a permanent part time position working Saturdays and Sundays 6.00am to 12.30 pm. Additional shifts may be available to cover staff leave.
- If you want to make a difference to the well-being of older people living at St Andrews, an Enliven care home, then this Careworker position will be of interest…
- We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist with a practical approach, who is a positive role model, having commitment, energy and a “can do” attitude who…
- Closing Date: 17-04-2020.
- We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant/Tea Cook to join our team at Aspiring Enliven in Wanaka.
- Take pride in your work.
- We are looking to employ an experienced Enrolled Nurse for our busy Enliven care home in North Dunedin.
- This is a permanent position working on a rotating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.