Process Engineer Chemical jobs
- Experience working with hydrocarbon or chemical processing (preferred).
- Competent in working with process engineering software packages such as HYSYS.
- Knowledge of the Kraft chemical pulping process and liner board production.
- A tertiary qualification in process/chemical engineering, chemistry or equivalent…
- Delegation and coaching of junior process engineers.
- Facilitating HAZOPs and other process safety reviews.
- Leading the process design on large multi-discipline…
Bayside Group Automotive
- Identify process bottlenecks and develop improvements to maximise product yield, minimise operational costs and customer impact.
- On board a ship you will lead a team of skilled technicians who operate and maintain this diverse range of equipment.
- Access to subsidised equipment on base.
- Our Engineers support internal and external manufacturing operations remain operational, continuously improve and innovate.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- As a Validation Engineer, you will work on several business-critical projects to complete validation of new equipment, processes, and buildings within project…
- Work within a strong culture of process improvement and lots of great tools.
- Qualified mechanical or electrical engineer with minimum 10 years experience in…
New Plymouth, Taranaki
- As a Graduate Lifecycle Services Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on distributed control systems (DCS), DeltaV and process automation in an…
- Learning client’s processes to gain an understanding of our client’s business across a wide range of industries.
- Attendance at design and site meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.