Project Engineer Water jobs
Auckland City, Auckland
- Grada Recruitment are currently assisting three select contractors who specialize in Water Treatment, Pump Station, Construction & Rehabilitation of Sewerage…
- Operational engineering of water, wastewater and storm water systems.
- This position works closely with the Horowhenua District Council to deliver conceptual,…
- We are looking for someone with experience in civil works, structural build and/or 3 waters infrastructure build/upgrade, with strong suites in project…
- Experience in leading and undertaking designs of 3-water, wastewater, and Storm water projects.
- 8+ years’ experience in 3-waters Engineering, particularly in…
Wellington City, Wellington
- It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
- Calling all enthusiastic and degree qualified Structural Project Engineers with around 5 years' experience working on structural infrastructure projects such as…
- You will have proven experience delivering quality projects and be passionate about heavy civil/structures projects.
- This is a busy role on an exciting project.
- Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication.
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Who are we looking for?
- Use of Ramm and Ramm contractor.
- Servicing the design, review and detailing needs of our various Project Managers in terms of their temporary works requirements for selected small projects,…
- We are looking for an energetic, smart and motivated engineer to drive the pipeline of generation enhancement opportunities with execution of selected projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.