Project Manager jobs
Wellington City, Wellington
- At times the Principal Project Manager role will have the additional responsibility of the management of a team of project managers, project engineers and…
Palmerston North City, Manawatu-Wanganui
- We can change the future of Palmerston North, one project at a time!
- You’ll have a tangible impact on the city, with your work in implementing key projects.
- Known for delivering projects on time and within budget, and at times with a pinch of innovation, you will be the champion of HUIA project management…
- We are looking for people with proven leadership and project management experience in the construction industry.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for setting up, planning, and managing Council infrastructure projects in line with internal project…
- This will mainly involve the preparation of 10 Year Property Plans and managing construction projects from initial planning stages to completion.
- Your role will involve the management of specific projects, delivering on project requirements, optimizing resource use in order to achieve the following…
- Our projects have included Large Scale Rail Projects across Australia/NZ, Water Infrastructure Projects, and works for local councils such as Kaikoura District…
- Experience with traction project accounting including budget management.
- Ability to manage projects across a wide range of traction disciplines.
- Experience in project and financial management of professional services.
- Responsibilities include project management, technical support, design support,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.