Sales Manager jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Collect and analyse sales data and trends.
- HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP.
Manukau City, Auckland
- This will include hitting weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Drive sustainable profit and sales in our categories by keep customers informed of…
Nick Scali Furniture
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & managing the performance of managers and team members to achieve sales targets.
- You will be responsible for:
- Persistent sales people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
- Join our team as a Territory Manager within our Trauma…
- Woolworths New Zealand has sales of over $6bn, the majority of this from Countdown - New Zealand’s leading supermarket brand.
- Joining Countdown Botany is more than just taking on a new job.
- You’ll be joining a tight-knit and friendly team and as our new Assistant Longlife Manager you…
- Within this role, the sales individual will be working on specific accounts within a territory and be a part of a team working with the services specialist …
- We are looking for an experienced, senior sales professional who can build and leverage effective partnerships to get the job done.
- Lead the implementation of any new sales technologies and strategies.
- Significant sales experience, and strong experience in leading teams to deliver growth.
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are looking for candidates with a 100% sales DNA.
- To support our sales growth in New Zealand, we are looking for an experienced and result-driven.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.