- ASSISTANT RESEARCH FELLOW - PATHOLOGY BIOBANK RESEARCH SCIENTIST.
- The Dunedin School of Medicine's Department of Pathology is a major teaching department for…
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- As part of this team, you will join world-class scientists and will contribute to the testing of hypotheses stemming from genomic analyses with functional…
Northland District Health Board (Whangarei)
- Northland DHB Pathology Laboratory in Whangarei Hospital is seeking a Registered laboratory scientist for permanent vacancy 1FTE in our team.
Northland Regional Council
- Live and work in beautiful Northland, New Zealand.
- Permanent opportunity - 37.5 hours per week.
- Relocation package available for the successful candidate.
- Technician/Senior Technician/Scientist/ Full time.
- Institute of Environmental Science and Research Ltd (ESR).
- Some of the key duties include:
- You'll be comfortable working with people from a range of backgrounds, including engineers, scientists, and analysts, and be able to complement their strengths.
- As a Sustainable Value Chains scientist, you will provide analytical capability that will play a key role in enabling the growth and success of the Māori…
- For that we need a PhD graduate or an experienced scientist to join us at our Auckland Head Office and hit the ground running.
- To be eligible, you must:
- We are looking for an environmental scientist (5 - 10 years experience) who enjoys challenges and a diverse workload.
- Some of your key responsibilities include;
- As a Data Scientist at IBM, you will help transform our clients’ data into tangible business value by analyzing information, communicating outcomes and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.