St John Nz jobs
- Joining Countdown St Johns is more than just taking on a new job!
- Being a part of our Longlife team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our…
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits Entry requirements.
- Keeping personnel and equipment safe, you will be trained to assess,…
- Making over 50,000 trips per year, the St John Health Shuttle is a free community service that transports people to and from essential medical and health…
Wellington City, Wellington
- Salary Range: $64,813.00 - $87,693.00.
- 12 month fixed term, Fulltime.
- The Next Generation Critical Communications business unit is responsible for critical…
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Busy and challenging role, no 2 days the same!
- Work for NZ most trusted charity!
- To be successful you will:
- Rewarding role for someone who wants to make a difference!
- Great work-life balance working 16 hours per week.
- Work for NZ's most trusted charity!
- We are currently looking for a full time Emergency Medical Assistant to join our Cambridge team.
- As a member of our highly visible and well respected…
- Come and join the St John People and Capability (P&C) team and use your administration skills.
- This role is fabulous as you will cross train in other functions…
- Opportunities like this don't come along that often!
- This role is essentially a support function that sits within the CEO office at St John.
- We currently have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Paramedic to join our Hawke's Bay Team.
- We will also consider applications from candidates who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.