Auckland City, Auckland
Wellington City, Wellington
Manukau City, Auckland
Christchurch City, Canterbury
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Napier, Hawke's Bay
North Shore City, Auckland
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Proven past experience with high school age students.
- Teach students online as required (flexible hours).
- Establish a target/learning schedule for each student…
- Each year we need 3,000 seasonal kiwifruit workers.
- Our short-term jobs usually start around March and finish around mid-June.
- Bupa are looking for caregivers to join the team in our Bupa Redwood Care Home.
- These are part time positions (20 hours per week) available providing an…
- All elements of the course combine together to provide students with tools to perform effectively as a Corporal in the RNZAF.
- You must be 17 years or older.
Vista Entertainment Solutions
- Is the world your future home?
- Do you think outside the box?
- We're looking for smart problem solvers and enthusiastic team players to join our world-leading…
- This Employer is looking for an experienced IT savvy student to join their team on a Full time basis.
- The position require a hard working student who is…
- This would be a great career opportunity for students studying in the performing arts/ music area.
- This employer is looking for an unsigned singer or band to…
- The role is an ongoing contract role meaning you will be working on a permanent part time basis but employed as an Independent Contractor, therefore those on…
- Joining Countdown Rangiora East is more than just taking on a new job!
- Being a part of our Longlife team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout…
- It is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and experience necessary for commissioned service and the beginning of a career in leadership.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.