Support Worker jobs
- We are looking for people with the experience or desire to support people with intellectual disabilities and who have the confidence to advocate for the…
- Ongoing support and training in all areas of care.
- We provide ongoing training and support with the opportunity to complete recognised NZQA qualifications.
- We provide 24 hour support which consists rotating roster Monday through to Sunday.
- Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with your colleagues and…
- A high standard of responsive, client centered care and support.
- We are looking for people who want to support the independence of tangata (people we support)…
- A carer is needed to support 14 year old and 3.5 year old with mild autism and adhd in our home.
- The employer will be responsible to meet all regulations…
- Through the provision of both cultural and linguistic support this position will work alongside the Blenheim social workers, caseworkers and volunteers to…
- Complex care providing a higher level of support.
- Personal support including personal care, showering and medication oversight.
- Some of your tasks include:
Lakes District Health Board (Rotorua/Taupo)
Rotorua, Bay of Plenty
- We are currently seeking casual support workers to assist the nursing staff and members of the multidisciplinary team in delivering high quality patient care.
- We thank you for your support in providing this preliminary information to us as part of this process, so we can continue doing everything we can to ensure we…
- We provide 1:1 support within their family homes and to access their communities.
- We have more than 300 worksites and support options across the whole Auckland…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.