Support Worker jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- We offer ongoing support and commitment to your personal and professional development.
- If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to…
- A high standard of responsive, client centered care and support.
- We are looking for people who want to support the independence of tangata (people we support)…
- We provide 24 hour support which consists rotating roster Monday through to Sunday.
- Ability to communicate effectively and supportively with your colleagues and…
- Preferably hoist/mobility support experience.
- We have fantastic opportunities within our Community Health team for enthusiastic and/or experienced support…
- NZCare Disability is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual, physical disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- We have fantastic opportunities within our Community Health team for enthusiastic and/or experienced support workers to make a real difference in the lives of…
- Have experience or a desire to support people with intellectual disabilities.
- Here's your opportunity to teach people to grow and achieve greater independence,…
- Longford Park Village is a friendly, caring retirement village situated on a flat 11 acre site in Takanini.
- Our dedicated team are looking for an experienced,…
- Geneva Healthcare is currently seeking highly experienced support workers to care for our Medically Fragile children based in Auckland.
- The home support worker role is most often comprised of part time hours, but we prefer permanent, dedicated staff to build long lasting, reliable relationships…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.