Visa Sponsorship, Farm jobs
- We proudly employ approximately 1200 people in all aspects of poultry production across New Zealand.
- We are a fully integrated farming, primary and further…
Te Runanga Group
- Being able to farm and be close to Christchurch means the best of both worlds with the great communities of Oxford, Rangiora and Kaiapoi nearby.
Moana New Zealand
- Our farms operate one of the strictest water quality assurance programmes for shellfish in the world.
- Location: Coromandel (beaches, nature, great community!).
- Pride in self-presentation and farm surroundings.
- Our farm is five years young and has modern technology as well as a positive team culture.
- If you are a traveller, you will require a working holiday visa and a good level of spoken English.
- We currently have several positions available Nationwide.
Greymouth, West Coast
- Souters is a hump and hollow, fully developed farm.
- You’ll also work closely with the farm team to ensure continued success.
- .Assistant ManagersHerd Managers and Assistant herd managersDairy farm AssistantsPlease submit your cv and we will interview for the right position.
Te Runanga Group
- Want to be involved in a farming community that challenges the status quo and supports its people to be the best they can be?
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Manages farm Manages farm operations within resource consent frameworks.
- Promotes appropriate training to farm staff.
- Reports to: General Manager, MAHE.
Chile Force Ltd
- Dairy Farm Assistants required in Southland.
- Farm experience preferred but not essential.
- Email your CV to email@example.com.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.