- Experience working as a volunteer and/or with volunteers.
- The purpose of the volunteer coordinator is to recruit volunteers and support them during their…
- What do I need to volunteer in these roles?
- Come join our team of volunteers where the time they give is highly valued in their communities.
- Recruit, train and support volunteers.
- Proven successful experience working with volunteers.
- Contribute to the national volunteer team working teams.
Wellington City, Wellington
- With this being Wellington's largest mass participation event we need plenty of volunteers to look after our runners.
- What do you get from volunteering?
- We are looking for volunteers for the following:
- We are a new organisation that collects reusable items from New Zealand summer festivals, saving them from…
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Able to spare a few hours a week for this rewarding role?
- This will include things like:
- Paid volunteer day a year.
- Location: Bay of Plenty, Tauranga.
- Enter the exciting and rewarding world of travel.
- Who We’re Looking For.
- Keen to find out more?
- Practice teaching and add a good reference to your CV!
- Tutor required for a refugee children's school holiday programme at NZ Nejashi Trust, Mt Roskill.
- You will be required to create and maintain floral displays in the Inpatient Unit at Mary Potter Hospice so that patients, visitors and staff are greeted to a…
Early Discoveries Charitable Trust
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are an Early Childhood Trust Board.
- We seek new Board members with experience in not for profit governance and with a particular skill set in IT, marketing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.