Waikato District Health Board jobs
- As a health care assistant in general surgery we will offer you:
- Previous experience working in a health care setting in New Zealand.
- Previous experience in health care would be advantageous.
- Our medical and nursing teams are supportive, dynamic and flexible, working together to provide…
- Preference will be given to those who have achieved health related NZQA unit standards.
- To be successful in this role you must have a current work permit and…
- Our HCA's provide a high level of health care assistance under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- The children that our Rainbow Place service support have a…
- Are you passionate about working in the health sector where your efforts make a tangible difference to peoples' lives?
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Health Care Assistant - Interventional Radiology.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital - Interventional Radiology.
- Closing date: 24 November 2019.
- Enjoy the challenge of working with patients who have a wide variety of health care needs.
- We are looking for Health Care Assistants who can support patients…
- You should have an interest in promoting women's health and well-being and will embrace Tikanga Māori.
- Where you'll be working: Waikato Hospital, BreastScreen…
- Previous health reception or booking clerk experience is highly regarded.
- This role is suited to a person who is self-motivated and an experienced administrator…
- Unique infections, indigenous health, rural health - Waikato has it all and what some practitioners from other locations envy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.