- This is an excellent opportunity for a recent school leaver, or keen scientist to join our established Laboratory team in our Airport Oaks offices.
- Watercare's laboratories provide analytical and related specialist services to a range of internal and external customers.
- Come and join our team!
- Watercare Services Limited is a leading utility in the water and wastewater industry.
- We are principally responsible for supplying the Auckland region with high…
- We are seeking an experienced and motivated Inventory Coordinator to manage and maintain the inventory, within our stores at our Mangere Wastewater Treatment…
ROHITS CIVIL & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Ongoing training for health & safety, watercare, sitesafe etc to ensure staff are well trained and prepared.
- Short & long term contracts available.
- You will have established relationships with service providers such as Watercare, Transpower, Vector, Vodafone and Chorus.
- Commitment to Health and Safety.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to this role as you will be working closely with other teams within Watercare as well as having regular contact…
- As the Operations Controller, you will ensure effective and efficient delivery of all maintenance operations undertaken across Watercare for both planned and…
- We are seeking an Asset Data Analyst to join our team on a fixed-term contract until August 2020.
- You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and…
- Reporting to the Development Practice Lead and based in Newmarket, this role is responsible for the life cycle planning of Watercare GIS business applications…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.