- Subjects include hand tools, arc/gas welding, mill and lathe work and also technical drawing.
- About the role Career progression and training Salary and benefits…
Total Infrastructure Limited
Auckland City, Auckland
- Welding skills, including an understanding of different welding processes and equipment.
- Total Infrastructure Ltd is a Civil Infrastructure construction company…
- Joining metals together using blacksmithing and welding methods.
- Working with a forge or furnace to heat metal.
- Setting out the materials to be cut or joined.
- Trades and Services - Fitting, Welding & Metalworking.
- Be qualified at the different welding techniques used to join HDPE.
- Ability to operate soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts.
- Roles will be full time and ongoing.
- Fitting, welding, riveting, soldering, brazing and otherwise joining.
- Established in 1988, AWF is the largest supplier of blue collar staff in New Zealand.
- Experience with PPR/Plastic pipe welding would be beneficial.
- Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
- Are healthy, fit and reliable.
- We are looking for someone with experience in mig welding to produce brackets and connectors for our canopies, along with some linishing and assisting with…
- The right applicant will have experience in tig welding and sheet metal fabrication.
- We have an exciting opportunity with a very reputable company here in…
ROHITS CIVIL & INFRASTRUCTURE
- 3+ Years experience in welding or panel beating with heavy machinery.
- Both panel beating & welding experience is not necessary however, will be a significant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.