Extremely Bad and very non friendly
2degrees is a relatively big company, with more positions for you to start a career path, yet paid not enough. hence not until you have reached a certain level in the company, you are not paid enough. No matter how long you have stayed in the company. A typical day of working includes dealing with grumpy customers, customer complaints, phone issues, and selling products.
management, in general, is good, still, depending on who is your direct manager though.
the most enjoyable part of the job is all the workmates. when something went wrong, other stuff will go great. as from my experience, colleagues were amazing, and all teamed up, which is GREAT!
Very good and productive work culture
- What are the benefits and perks of working at 2degrees Mobile?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at 2degrees Mobile?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at 2degrees Mobile?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at 2degrees Mobile?One person answered
- Does 2degrees Mobile have a staff discount? How much is 2degrees Mobile’s staff discount?One person answered